Equinox - Scam on Facebook
Never order anything from this company.When a offer sounds to good to be true....it is!
The skin product arrived 10 days after I ordered it. 12 days after my bank card was chged $99. Called them back and told them I wanted to return this and despite the money back guarantee for a 30 day supply they said that was not possible and he said that they would wait for a call from my bank.
I could barely understand him and my bank said always use a credit card for on line purchases.Learn many lessons from a worthless company.review #393065
You may also like
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg. I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring. Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same..."